Generate a Warehouse Report
Learn the best practices for monthly and annual warehouse reporting and generating reports below.
- Run a Warehouse Report the first of each month prior to store opening.
- Run an annual Warehouse Report.
Create a Unique Report
Go to the Korona cloud and log in as usual.
- Click Evaluations and then Warehouse Report.
- Select Warehouse from the list options if you have more than one location.
- From the Group by list, select Product.
- From the Supplier list, select All.
- Click to check the Ignore 0 Stocks checkbox.
Create a Monthly or Annual Automated Report
To create and receive your monthly or annual automated report, follow these steps. Each month the report is delivered on 1st to the selected email address or addresses.
|Note: You can set this report to automatically run monthly and be sent to you by email in a PDF.|
- Under Settings, click Automatic Report Dispatch.
- Click New, and then under Choose Report, select Warehouse Report.
- Click OK.
Continuing on the Automatic Report Dispatch page, do the following to set up automated monthly
- Under Dispatch Interval, select Monthly.
- Set the Day of Month to 1.
- Set the Time of Day to an early morning hour, prior to the store opening.
- Important: Failure to run the report before the store opens provides inaccurate data.
- Select the User Email Address for the report Recipient.
- You can add multiple recipients to the list if needed.
- Under Parameter, select the Warehouse from the list options and check the Ignore 0-Stock box.
Note: If your organization has multiple and separate warehouse locations, repeat this process for each location.
Create a Manual Annual Report
Annual reports can only be run on January 1st prior to store opening because the data is live and can’t be
You have two options to run an annual report: manual or automatic.
- For a manual report, follow all the steps to create a Unique Report for generating the warehouse report.
- For an automatic report, follow all the steps to create Automatic Report Dispatch prior to the end of December.
- Set Day of Month manually to 1.
- Follow steps 3 through 5 in the process above.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our Client Engagement team directly via email at email@example.com or call 206-494-3338 ext. 1 for further assistance.